First Class Comms has now been approved into the SuperConnected Cities Programme, which is managed by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK), a unit within the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
Your business can get a connection voucher of up to £3,000 for faster, better broadband through the Government’s Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme and First Class Comms can now help manage the entire process from start all the way through to providing a better, faster and more reliable connection.
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is within an eligible area one of the 22 cities taking part in the scheme now. Check your postcode to find out if you’re eligible
- From 1 April the Connection Voucher Scheme will operate in 50 cities across the UK.
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying
- You have not received more than around €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years
To find out how we can help you and to see if you are eligible please call the First Class Comms Connection Voucher team on 0845 180 1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgThis entry was posted in blog posts and tagged £3000, Bristol, broadband, cities, connection vouchers, grant, superfast. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.